Thursday 9 October 2014

Trondhjemsridtet day 3 and 4.





“In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king”. But in the land of “tinkering with motorcycles” the man with most glasses rules.










Day three started with heavy rain. Rain and gravel roads make an unbeatable combination ……That’s why Odd has such a happy face….






This morning at a wet and cold gravel road the Sunbeam decided that enough is enough…..so with an expensive sound it went dead….I had to leave the bike to be picked up by the rally’s rescue team.






My worst experience of my life was when I had to ride pillion with this fierce looking man.










I was left alone at a check point waiting for at one of the rally’s service cars. So when one turned up I immediately applied for the post of First lackey, under doubt I was accepted…





The “beam” on the chariot of shame….







I spent the rest of the rally collecting road signs and tried to be useful….but I still had a good opportunity to enjoy the view of the bikes and scenery.












Bent, my commander in the car, is enjoying the view of Rondane.










Kurt and Sverre takes a toast for American made motorcycles.





Ready for the evening's festivities. One has cigars and the other rubber....





Start of the last day.








So…What happened to the Sunbeam….?


No comments: