Thursday 23 September 2010

.....and now a word from my sponsors.......

I am going to Kala raceway "End of summer 2010". That is an event with the spirit from American racing in the 50`s. You have (to try) to go fast and have the look......well it`s just for fun....

Sometime ago I had big plans to show up with a "new" bike. But I don`t have the time to change cams, handlebars, tires etc. So I will use my trusty Tribsa once more....But I will sharpen up my appearance (about time some of you are thinking...)

I got these cool leathers for FREE from my chubby friend Gunnar. Maybe because he can`t get in them anymore....? Anyway he has volunteered to come along as an umbrella girl/boy!

I have seen old photos of flat trackers with the BSA logo painted on their leather, so that`s the way to go...



My wife can more than cooking my dinner....she is also good with a paint brush....


And the result?.....smashing!

Got some inspiration from the new book: "Or Glory", not about flat track but the present English rocker scene.......I need some serious side burns....

No comments: