Saturday 9 October 2010

Alladins cave.


The best thing you can do on an Saturday afternoon is to visit a friend for some coffee, cake and motorcycle talk. A look in the workshop to see the work progress is a must. Especially in this work shop......Just some random pics to give you an idea:


Manx Norton, NSU, Wandrer, JAP........I think I had kept them in the living room....





An AJS 7R engine installed in a road frame. Will make a hell of an desert racer. Norton Dominator engine behind the bike.



 A collection of JAP side valvers.


 The JAP dohc department.......



V twin JAP engines waiting for some TLC.........

3 comments:

Lasse said...

Wonderful pictures. Always nice to see other peoples workshop/garage, inspiring, thanks!

Unknown said...

hello, your engine was so temptation me..

I'm from Indonesia and currently I was looking for this engine, but never can not found

btw, do u know where i can buy the JAP engine, but the old one? not the new one?


thanks for your kind

Unknown said...

Hello.

Can u help me to identify an engine?

I've got a jap engine ( the seller said that). But after try to find some information. I never got any clue yet about the engine i've got..

I hope u can help me...