Wednesday 24 April 2013

The Vintage Revival at Montlhéry, France, 2013. # 2

 
Some more photos of motoring’s la belle époque.
 
 
 

I now understand the meaning of a boat tail car.


 
The pilots view of a Harley Davidson Twin Cam.



 
Some riders really went fast.


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


When you do offerings to the God of speed, you have to take a ride back to base on the unglamorous chariot.















Old MacDonald had a farm……but he also had a couple of racing cars. The scary goat keeps felons away.



 
The Bonniksen Isochronous Speedometer, one of my favourite instruments. I think I need a bike with one attached.
 
 
 




McEvoy`s in glorious spring weather.



 
A well-deserved power nap before the next laps.
 
 
 

Jimmy Nail had a song called Crocodile Shoes……….And yes, I do think this is the actual pair….

 

 
Chanel No5 meets Castrol R40. You just have to love it!
 


1 comment:

American motorcycles said...

Heeeeldiggrisen, missunnellig!!